Sunday, September 2, 2007

Snack Machine

Remembered I have blog about the vending machine before? Yes so far our culture here is only provide the vending machine for carbonated drinks. Unlike the advance country like US, UK or Japan they have almost everything in the box.

As for me I hope my company will buy a snack machine. We have the convenient store selling various candies but however I would prefer it in the machine because the store is not 24x7. Replenish of the snack is easy by just buying the bulk candy from specific vendor.

So mister director, if you happen to see my blog, please make sure my wish is granted before I move on to another company. Haha…

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I hope to have a snack machine too at my office.. Haha.. When I m boring on work I can take a rest and have a kit kat !!

kokwah said...

Hahaa, chocolate is fattening.. But drink more coke can balance the calories ----> kidding la...