Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Sell Cell

Although our mobile service providers keep pace with the most advance technology, somehow the service is still not up to the world class benchmarking.

Not too long ago I heard from my friend staying at UK that he is getting a new phone again by subscribing another service provider. Well this is very common in many other countries because in our market now we are talking about package, convenient and customer satisfaction. Well, sad to say that the service provider from my country achieves none of them.

However, there might be some good news for us soon because from what I know of, cellular sales is soon to launch CellularSales.com, offering the services of a “local mobile expert,” who will deliver the phone(s) at the same time the customer signs the paperwork. Honestly, I can’t wait to subscribe myself now!

No comments: