Wednesday, September 19, 2007

My Dream House

I never own a house before. While I am still very satisfied with the current house I am staying at, but I will always fantasizing my dream house. Perhaps I am really getting older now. However, who don't like to dream? So let say if I can afford a house, most probably I will do a lot of Home improvements.

First of all I will go for the single story, not necessary a big one but must be individually located near by the river. Reason is I don't plan to raise a huge family and I like the serene and outskirt ambience keeping me away from the dust and noise. Apart from building it beside the river the house should be surrounded by grasses and trees in order to supply the fresh air.

On top of that I would also like to have all the windows and doors built by glasses. Imagine the natural sunshine and the reflection of the water; there will be sufficient heat to keep the house warm up during the winter.

Sounds nice to you too? Then join me and be my neighbor.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi,
I've tagged you about "Your favorite 5 posts" in my blog. Please check at http://www.lifelongsharing.com/?p=243
it is allocated at the third tag of the post, hope you will write about it.
Happy blogging~