Friday, September 5, 2008

Good or Wise Boy??

Finally I got a buyer for my iPod Touch 32GB. Unlike other people I am selling it back to the merchandise. Haha. Well I tell you, although it is lower than the normal low yat reselling price but I am still surprised with the price they willing to pay. After all they are the merchant, not the street customer.

In fact pros and cons, cause I didn't get the cash but instead they will give me the voucher so I could shop them again. Well I am fine with it since I am already an Apple freak so I wouldn't mind.

But my problem now is, whether if I opt for Apple TV or Mac Mini. Frankly speaking if it is for my own use, I will choose Mac Mini without second thought. However, with the current flow of TVB series, this is obviously not a wise choice choosing Mac Mini as I need a device for my mom's Tivo so she could enjoy the 'on demand' as freely as I am...

Dilemma now. Tell me, should I be good boy or wise boy???

2 comments:

526Gemini said...

Frankly speaking i don't know what's the different btw Apple TV & Mac Mini, maybe the size?!! But definitely you will have a chance to be sent to paradise after you die if you buy Apple TV!!

kokwah said...

apple tv for c9 like you...
mac mini for geek like your hubby...

i think i have a chance to choose the world i wanna be if i buy mac mini! haha...