Friday, September 19, 2008

I sold my iPod Touch!

There are rumors of new iPods to be launched by September 9th by Apple, which apparently is true with a little disappointment on the new design and so called 'improvement'. Perhaps Apple has predicted the lacking of attractiveness and therefore the new iPod has it price reduced tremendously!

Situation got bad in Malaysia. But I think it is good news for consumer who always thought of buying one, now it's the good time as the old iPod Touch drops from the range at RM400 to RM600. What a mess, especially for old iPod Touch owner like me.

However, I considered myself super lucky cause I managed to sell it at September 8th, one day before the new launch. (Pheew...) Overall I didn't loose much because the price I sold and the price they selling now are just about 200 over. I think time to pray more. Haha...

No comments: