Friday, September 19, 2008

MS Office on MAC OS

Running MS Office on Windows is great, but running MS Office on Mac OS is 1000 times better. Not that I am a MAC freak but I have been using MS Office for years and all the while I also agree that Microsoft is excel with their office suits amongst the competitor.

Well what is out of my expectation is when a Microsoft product falls under Apple hands. Something miracle has happened. I doubt this is inevitable a good news for MAC users that always suffered from the Apple office suit. The amazing part is Apple draw the exact line and just balance between both applications.

Just like Adobe Photoshop, there is separate tool bars for tool set, but unlike Photoshop the configuration and items are easier to use, just like the one you see in MS Windows but greater functionality with better graphics. The experience is superb and I highly recommend you to try it!

No comments: