Friday, September 19, 2008

Mid Autumn Festival

It's a strange feeling after all these years of Mid Autumn celebration with my family. Perhaps I just got back from the land that filled with emptiness and sadness, I feel like leaving all my sorrows and angers behind by just lighting up the candle with mom.

Sis joined short while after dinner. We never really talk for the past few weeks due to some childishness behavior in both of us. Same goes with bro. The night was young, just after dinner and the lights suddenly went out. Our house was in the dark, while the kids went for moonlight party, left only the adults at home.

First candle lid by mom, followed by mine, then sis and bro continued and we decorate our garden. Weird , because this never happened although we are family; but warm, because deep down we are family, we are closed and we don't even need to say it out from our mouth all these years.

I am glad that I still have them while everyone still concious and alive. While many didn't get the chance, just like my cousin sis. As a result of that?

Appreciate your family, not just about your spouse or your kids, but your 6 next-of-kin (including parent,brothers and sisters).

No comments: