Thursday, September 11, 2008

Puasa lo..

Not to say I wanna take any advantage during puasa time but I just love travel to work and home during the fasting month. Well it's simple. Cause I will be at home while I supposed still stuck in the jam half way during normal hour. Why? Cause most of them left earlier for dinner.

Another thing is during office hour, the pace will subsequently low comparing with normal time as our friends are trying to save their energy so they could resist the feeling of hunger all day long. Sometime I thought of joining them for fasting for 1 day. But person like me that does not take breakfast at all (or should I say I can't wake up in the morning and stuff in), I will die when the short hand reaches 2 on the clock.

So what's the conclusion? Simple, which is I like to enjoy the maximum while they suffering. Fair or not? Haha...

No comments: