Thursday, April 9, 2009

Capable?

Many times I am questioning myself about my capability on the tasks assigned to me. I am the kind of person that needs a lot of focus into one subject because in my perception, to work the best on a thing is to fully understand the operability in and out.

Somehow this attitude is killing me cause I found it doesn’t apply in many areas. Because of this sophisticated personality, I felt like my brain couldn’t cope with so many things especially things are passing by in a fast pace.

I tried to solve this problem by becoming the middle man, touch and go. But the result turns out I’m just the traffic director. It’s obvious when someone ask me in detail about the case, just as if someone ask the traffic director where’s not congested, he couldn’t answer you.

I am stuck, seriously. I got even frustrated especially when I need support and help from other team because they always slow, laid back and like nothing to do with them. KNS!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello all
http://www.coloradocats.org/ - propecia no prescription
It is critical to have a checkup from your doctor before you begin taking Propecia.
[url=http://www.coloradocats.org/]finasteride medication[/url]
It is important to note that you must stay with Propecia for a year.
propecia without prescription
In the initial study phases of Propecia is was originally meant to be a form of treatment mainly used for prostate enlargement, but when it showed great results in the growth of hair for men it was later approved as a hair loss supplement.

Anonymous said...

klonopin mg
However, it has shown a lot of side effects for the patients including anxiety; confusion; fast, pounding, or irregular heartbeat; mental depression; abnormal thinking, including disorientation, delusions, or loss of sense of reality; agitation; behavior changes, including aggressive behavior, bizarre behavior, decreased inhibition, or outbursts of anger; convulsions; hallucinations; low blood pressure; muscle weakness; skin rash or itching; sore throat, fever, and chills; trouble in sleeping; ulcers or sores in mouth or throat; uncontrolled movements of body and so on.
[url=http://www.actperu.com/]clonazepam online[/url]

Klonopin is available in the form of scored tablets with a K-shaped perforation with 0.
http://www.actperu.com/ - klonopin drug

Klonopin is the brand variation of the generic drug Clonazepam which belongs to the group Benzodiazepines.