Thursday, April 9, 2009

Unique

Are we unique? I was once dreamt of becoming a space man and working in space station, or NASA, or anything outer space related position. I know it is far too beyond from what I am doing now but hey, kids ma, what do you expect? Especially for the 80’s babies, we are quite easily amazed by the space cause the exploration is blooming at that time.

I think that’s the major reason why I picked computer science, hoping one day could join the team. Silly me, haha... but at least I tried after school right? Haha… Anyhow, back to to story, are we unique? As I mentioned in my previous post, I believed we are not. Come to think of it, the universe is soooooo big, and we are sooooo tiny. The possibility of having exterior living form (are we?) is far beyond our knowledge.

I hope I have the chance to wait for that day where we found them. But I think the chances I have the opportunity to see the end of earth is higher than the ability to live long enough to see them live…

No comments: