Thursday, April 9, 2009

Wish

This is not the birthday wish, or not the wish you wanna do something or strike lottery. Just a simple ones – what do you wish to see the most?

I think I am weird, because I would like to see a plane crash in front of me. Of course with the condition it is auto-pilot with no injuries at all! I know this thinking is weird but I am surprised that someone else have also thought about it and even put it in the movie scene. Well maybe it is not impressive to many of you but I was enlightened by that scene. Weird, I know.

Another wish is, I hope to see the end of earth. I know it is a tragedies but please don’t get me wrong, I would wish to die along instead of everybody. At least I witness the great history of universe and not die in vain. Haha… Again, yes I know I am weird. Haha…

1 comment:

sildenafil 200mg said...

sildenafil 200mg can be used as early as 4 hours before sex and as late as 30 minutes before sex. Taking too much sildenafil by accident can cause unpleasant side effects, headaches, dizziness, indigestion.