Thursday, April 9, 2009

Knowing

Sometimes I think it is important for who you choose to watch the movie together. Especially when you encounter the boring, dull or upsetting ending story, the friends you are watching with will eventually make it interesting.

Recently I watched this movie with a bunch of buddies. I think the CG is great but the story is a bit kns. Perhaps nowadays Hollywood has run out of idea so they have no choice but to play around the story in bible and make it realistic.

Yes I say it realistic cause 1. I believed we are not unique in the universe and 2. No offense but I dun believe in god/ghost/spiritual staffs (but I respect people who believes in them). So come back to the story, if it is not because of the one sitting beside me indulging me for the funny ending, I certainly dun think this movie is interesting.

No comments: