Sunday, September 20, 2009

Azul Sensatori

I am planning a family trip for next year now. Last week I have just gathered the leaflet, brochures and catalogues etc from various travel agency. Well seriously I am not particular in the location wise, or the food. The only area I am concerning with is the hotel.

I believe it is very important to have a comfortable and sufficient rest in order to maximize the enjoyment. Therefore I am looking for the Family Friendly Hotels that can offer me the place and services that meet my expectation.

I may be greedy, but since the group consisted of a vast range from senior to kids traveler, I better be safe than sorry. Thus, I hope there will be additional service like Toy Loan Services, Vacation Planner, Club for Teens or kids and guess what? They are all available in Azul Sensatori

No comments: