Sunday, September 20, 2009

On Leave?

It wasnt planned until the last 2 weeks ago. I decided to take 3 days AL because it is worthwhile due to the Hari Raya falls on Sunday and Monday and got replaced by Tuesday. Which makes I off a week with just 3 days AL.

Main intention is to get some rest but I dont see it now cause the first day, I gotta get up early for hunting, then classes and subsequently a driver. First day gone. Second day, worse. Woke up morning 5am for Broga then reached home by 12pm+. Got an hour sleep then busing with the coordination work due to last minute unavailabilities.

Continue next is the nice side income waiting for me. Although it's a nice thing but, still have the feeling that i can't rest.. Tomorrow, hopefully the hiking plan is materialized as we have been talking about that since last few months... Well dont get me wrong, this hiking trip is not by feet but cars.. coz it belongs to uncle lim.

No comments: