Sunday, September 20, 2009

Balance point

What would you do when you lost? For me, I would just get as much opinions as possible to find the direction. But, direction is not a solution. Often the 'lost' will be solved when a solution is found, and in order to find a solution, you need a direction.

My situation now is standing at the airway traffic that could possibly point me to anywhere. Whichever i choose will determine how i continue the path but, each possibility will end up the same result. For now, I dont know why must I suffer all these advices but I guess I am looking the best solution in order to minimize the impact when it ends.

I am lost, seriously. I don't even know where my direction is and that's why I have the thought of follow the flow. Sigh, when can i find the balance point?

No comments: