Sunday, September 20, 2009

Strength vs Weaknesses

I have this urge of packing my backpack that sufficient for 5 or 7 days. Then straight to the airport and get the next ticket available regardless of destination or time or budget. Just hop on the plan and let the faith brings me to wherever it leads me to...

It is just a dream, obviously. But I think I can still realize it if i am the kinda person that can leave baggage behind with no planning. I like that, but my character wont allow me to do this, otherwise I have already bought the house without further thinking.

I think this character or sense of responsibility is biggest strength and weaknesses. It helps me to plan my life, but it also makes stuck in the situation undecided most of the times. I am too easily influenced by the people I trusted, and the worse thing is I am quite easy to trust a person. Guess it is time to stop all these nonsense cause I have dwell in too much troubles lately!

No comments: