Tuesday, June 1, 2010

I love Gold

I love gold. This shining yellow piece of metal often drives people crazy. Gold can be very versatile, it can be fixed to your teeth as grille, crafted to your finger, neck, wrist or whichever body parts you can imagine as a fashion. Moreover, you can decor the gold with other natural material like platinum and diamonds to make it more valuable.

Speaking of value, I like gold better in coins and bars. I have a dream of keeping a house with bricks that made with gold bars and the ceiling is tiled with gold coins. Maybe it is time to realize my dream by start investing in gold or start gathering the ceiling material by buy gold coins : )

Afterall, gold is more than just a value, it is touching the meaning of priceless. What you waiting for?

No comments: