Tuesday, June 1, 2010

My Wish List

Recently there are few things I would like to buy. I categorized it as necessary and wish list base on my current condition. Some in the necessary list may consider using installment instead. Here you go:

Wish List:
1. iPhone 4G
2. iPad (Second priority after sneak peak on the real product)
3. Eyewear (for my astigmatism but I think I just BS cause I want Tom Ford sunglass)
4. Senovva LED TV

Necessary:
1. 4 doors fridge
2. Hob and Hood, and heat removal fan
3. Big and deep washing basin for kitchen and toilet
4. Water Filter, water pump and water heater
5. WC sets, hosting and piping
6. Main door, room door, main gates and grille
7. Lighting and electric transformer
8. Air-condition and fans
9. LCD TVs
10. A magazine for house décor.

Well, seems like the wish list is easier to achieve right? Proven I am still very humble after all. Hahaa…

No comments: