Thursday, December 23, 2010

BGT Down

It seems this is not the first time BGT died on me, but still, I couldnt recall exactly if it happened before. My memory is getting weaker and everything seems so vague like it never happened before, or if it does, I perceived it was happened in my dream.

This blurring effect of me started since about 4 months ago, i reckon my brain is just like the HDD. It couldnt store excessive information or otherwise the virtual memory will unable to share the processing power, which will result in slow performance or some times memory lost.

As far as I could remember, this symptom begins when reno started. And according to my past history, I tend to forget (or lock) things somewhere in my brain. For example, till now I still couldnt recall my primary 2 to 4 childhood, and form 4 and 5. I couldnt recall who was in my class etc. It seems part of them was erased by some thing. I wonder if that was caused by the overloaded, or some thing else...

No comments: