Thursday, December 23, 2010

Wedding Dinners

With my age, and my years of working experience in various MNC companies, it is very common for people like me who has attended countless wedding dinner. Some times, even to the point I rejected the invitation and hid myself for a year. Mainly is of course, save cost and also, no point and dead bored.

Seriously, I am getting vague on the definition and/or the meaning of having wedding dinner. For me, right now, it is a show for the newly wed couple who is trying to tell the world that they are binded to each other. Some may just follow the tradition with no clues of wth of it, some may just want to get ang pao, some truly wanna share their happiness, but again, I interpret it as a political dinner.

This is especially true if you are attending a colleague's wedding dinner. You can roughly understand how he/she perceived you by the table arrangement. I used to follow the arrangement blindly but with all the dinner experience I have, sorry couple, I am a bad participant. Wow, suddenly I feel like having my own wedding dinner now.. haha..

No comments: