Saturday, December 18, 2010

Money and Me

I feel depressed. I am very down. Apart from the fact that I have spent a lot of money in the recent renovation works (which I admit that it contributes a lot to this depression), the other major part of the problem is the havocs during the process. This includes the constant conflicts we have with different main contributors, where I try too hard to please every one until I sucked up too much til the point of explosion. And of course the collision of the vendors who kept turning from good to evil, which resulted it makes me living in hell dealing with this uneducated bastards.

But in my opinion, all of this can be solved (or even will not happen) if money is not an issue here. I wonder how others manage to keep pumping the money into renovation like they have never ending supply well, but for me, I am close to drain now - both financially, emotionally, and physically.

I guess at this stage, only sparing my last saving to buy gold bullion can solve my misery. I wish..

No comments: