Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Sayorana Shinto-kun

Today just got to know from my sis that an ex-schoolmate of my nephew has gone tragically, on his own will. He is only 16 this year, a bright and young mix-parentage boy who I remembered the first day I met him due to his lineage japanese father's end.

I didn't know him well but I do heartache for the losses. Afterall, he was once (or twice) stay over night in our place partying with my nephew and he was a quiet boy where no one could ever imagine he would committed...

I got into his friend's blog while trying to look more info about his story. Somehow, it makes me even worrying with this living friend after reading his story. I do wish that I could contribute some help to make him back on track. One loss is enough, please, not another. This is not a stupid call center incident trend that show the performance, it is human life we talking about...

No comments: