Sunday, November 7, 2010

IP4?

No more. I lost the interest of owning one after seeing so many people holding it when Maxis and Digi launched it. Although I must admit the ios 4 is brilliant masterpiece of software on top of the fact that it costs like hell. BUT - it has no value to me anymore. Why? Ah sor owns it and talk in pasar, grandpa owns it to text their grandson, kids owns it to show off, 1.5 years old baby owns it as a toy, sooner or later maybe pets also own one!! Gosh that's so cheap...

I still remember when I first get my iphone 2g, nobody in Malaysia knows it. Most thought I am just using a normal dumb touch phone. Well I seriously enjoy that moment. It is like a sole proprietary owner for apple iphone. And the best is, after 3 years I owned the device (where 3gs just launched), my friend was looking at me amazingly and says - wow you are an iphone user.

I was like - "What the heck??" I have been using that for 3 years and now only they realize it?? While I feel thats a joke but I am also proud of it, cause I am the very few who knows that will be the coolest gadget later. For now, I just found another one, let's see if my premonition is true or not. I guess the answer is to be found out a year or 2 later...

No comments: