Sunday, November 7, 2010

Reno status - 1.5 month

It's been 1.5 months since the reno started. Till date, the progress for me is consider freaking slow. Partially, I put the blame on the god damn contractor that made me freaking furious about him.

While I understand money is important to everyone of us but he is simply a jerk that only shows up when the payment is ready. The rest of it, he just left the work to the 3 pity indon worker to finish the job. Luckily they are by far still good and maintain the quality work. Just that sometimes they show black face. Well that's fine with me as long as the work is good and most importantly, durable.

Again, after 1.5 months, the tile is still not up, the ceiling still open, the wall still not cement, and the wall of the gate still left vacant. Worse still, Friday was deepavali and so they rest for 3 days. Gosh how long more I still gotta wait for that? It is kinda frustrating now...

No comments: