Monday, November 22, 2010

2010 Birthday Gift

It is so pitiful that I have to buy my own birthday present every year. Therefore, to compensate my emptiness and regrets, I will not be stingy in spending this once a year annual gift to myself. Last 2 years ago, it was Canon DSLR 400D, an amazingly and stunning memory capturing device that broaden my view. Of course, the price wont come cheap, even if it is a second handed unit.

Last year, it was Panasonic Lumix GF1. A most latest micro four third genius designed camera. Although I sold (or trade??) it with the 400d, I still shed a few pounds because wanting to own it first hand. Then this year, as I mentioned, I want no more iPhone4 but a new rising phone - Windows Phone 7. The operator just launches the rate few hours ago and again, a bomb. But who care? As long as I am happy.

Some how, I think next year I will upgrade my birthday gift from gadget to something more materialistic - buy gold bullion! At least it doesn't suck my money but help me to increase them instead!

No comments: