Sunday, November 7, 2010

Dell Vostro 230s

I must admit, I was a little too drama with the Dell customer contact center. Follow up with the previous episodes, I called them up again since I did not receive any follw up call from them. This time, I requested to change from desktop to laptop.

Well you cant blame me though. After the blow up case, you cant expect me to use the same model again waiting and expect it not to explode again? So I file in my request and again, I was rejected because of their replacement policy doesnt allow that. I must say, what a stupid system and policy they have there. Hence I suggested if replacement can't fix my request, then think of another policy that can help me!

The supervisor is obviously powerless and not authorize to make any decision. So I suggested to have a call with the authorized one - in this case, the Complain Manager. Worse, a lady. Well initially I was very kind because I wanna be gentleman. But it seems my boiling point is quite low, or it is rather she is unreasonable. So I have no choice but to fire her up. To cut the crap, I made this statement:

"If you balance the policy and customer satisfaction, I think you complain department failed"

I think for a moment the Complain Manager wanna cry. Lucky the supervisor was in the conference, and save her from me. How? Because he agreed on my statement. HAHA! Again, they left me no choice, so finally I picked the replacement option, and the brand new CPU delivered to my doorstep few days later. All FREE of charge. But I have to admit, I am not satisfy! If I have a chance to speak to the Complain Department head, I guess I would have get something better!

No comments: