Sunday, November 7, 2010

HP7

Nop it is not a phone, not a software, not hardware either. It's Harry Potter 7.

Many not aware that I am indeed a big fan of harry potter. No I didnt read the book but I was amaze by the fake magical thoughts, idea, and the fake world that created by the CG. Basically the story is plain, just about the school life of a kid. But he is aint no ordinary school kid, he admitted to the magical hogwart school of wizardry which make the story so damn unique.

For a lazy people like me, I am obviously dreamed about having magic (not those stupid tricks from david blaine or muggles) to do my work. This movie just like making my fantasy came real, except the dark lord part. Dont get me wrong, I like him and his minions though. They reflected the true and crucial world, but I dont like it cause they bring me back to the reality which the world is indeed very mean and brutal.

Back to the story, I believe many has lost interest because of the story is confusing in the later part. Believe me I am too but I found out when I watch it again, I mean all of it at once, the missing links are all bridge up. You may wanna try the same too and perhaps you will be excited as me waiting the HP7 now!

No comments: