Sunday, November 7, 2010

Justice!

This advertisement post just came handy to me. It is about the depuy hip recall attorney that happened to the recent Johnson & Johnson hip replacement systems case. Well although I am not one of the victims from the system but I do have a similar case that due to the personal injury that causes by the product.

In my case I was injured by the Dell computer. Basically the computer was purchased direct from Dell, no parts were changed/upgraded, and the new replacement part also shipped from Dell. Somehow, the power supply unit exploded with fire sparked out from the the socket when I plugged in the the cable and switched on the power.

I didn't get much injury from that incident but the case cause enough emotional damage to me. And trust me, I lost my confidence to all dell products because of it, and I want my compensation! I have reported this case to Dell but I am not satisfy with the way they handle my complain. Therefore I think this is just the nice opportunity for me to get the right attorney to fight for me as a consumer!

Some how, I have made the appointment with the insurance representative from Dell. I hope everything will go smooth or else, I have no choice but to file a lawsuit on this.
_____________

O’Hanlon, McCollom & Demerath – Personal Injury Lawyers – 808 West Avenue, Austin, TX. 78701 – 512-494-9949

No comments: