Sunday, November 7, 2010

Lost in Time

Ever since I started renovating the house my mind is like falling into pieces - a mess. I cant remember the tasks properly. My schedule runs up and down where I keep confuse what to do on which days. Best is I even lost track of the date, like I am living in the time tunnel that has no definition of time.

For example, CP told me on 2nd Nov that the uniqlo opening event is on the 4 Nov, but I mixed up and sms her on the 3rd. Then, YYF told me BGT is reserved, but I mixed up that I have completed it and so I missed it a day later. It is rather strange as I do remember all the events and tasks, but it just my mind mixes up the schedule like the clock low on battery and confused in time...

I don't know if this is due to the reno, or it is myself who is thinking too much lately. Gotta fix this deviation before it is too late, or I think I will be drifted away from reality...

No comments: