Sunday, November 7, 2010

Silver Bullion

We have been talking about gold bar, gold coin gold ingots and gold bullion for months and yes I know, although I must admit that the returns of revenue are very high compare with other investment, but the price of invest is sometimes equivalent high as well. (At least it is a crucial fact for a poor man like me, the price is consider sky high and unbearable..)

Well, if you think that these investments are only meant for the rich and wealthy man. Well again, you are wrong. Initially I thought of that as well, but my perception changes when I found out there are also silver bullion on top of just gold. It makes me realize that we can indeed invest with even lower price, and a perhaps faster growing revenue that will beat gold at any time!

With the lower saving interest rate now offer by the finance institute or bank, it is definitely a wise move to transfer your money to somewhere more rewarding!

No comments: