Sunday, November 7, 2010

Wake me up when November ends

It's November again. Not particular special for anyone but I am entering my 32 years of being a human being soon.

32 years, many already a father or mother of few (or grandparent if lucky enough), very few already a millionaire, many has laid their foot print in several continents, few experience life and death, some may have gone six feet under.

Me? My career stuck in nowhere unable to move, and worse is later I aint even a thousand-aire, perhaps only survive with few hundreds a month, and I am still single and many of the time not available. (Not sure why but always got myself occupied or into different errands). And the most is, I am basically nothing.

Sigh, 32 years, but feel like an old man having midlife crisis now. Gosh I wonder if I will die early too if I continue my life this way? haha...

No comments: