Thursday, October 28, 2010

12 hours

Next year must be a very good year in getting married. Why? Because just within 12 hours, I received 2 red bombs. 1 expected, another very unexpected. I foresee there are more to come. Well basically I have attended a lot, and still attending, and going to attend a lot again, but somehow I think by end of next year, the volume will start decreasing.

Why again? Simple, cause my age is reaching the mid age soon. So it is not surprise that all my friends will finished this 'the most important' event in their life around this 2 years. Especially for women, if they same age with me, definitely going to pass (or passed) the most nourish period. Somemore, it is not good giving birth at this age.

For guy, well, lagi simple. Family pressures, stability, life, etc. Not surprise that they will get somebody to walk together until the end of life. Anyhow, expected or unexpected, still congrats to the new couples as after all, it is a good news!

No comments: