Tuesday, October 19, 2010

< 3 Hours

Following my earlier post about sleeping 3.5 hours, I have just beaten my own record again. I slept < 3hours last Sunday and actively run up and down for the reno stuff. At least the effort paid off and we are very productive in finalizing tiles and toiletries. Now the things left are cabinet, lighting, cabling, piping, and some accessories.

This reno thing is really draining me and luckily, my current role enable me flexibility to run around and arrange thing remotely. On top of that, there are many things on hands like tour work, computer work, blogging for money, and of course, sleeping also. I seriously hope there will be no extra thing coming in as i really no hands to handle them now.

I think no matter how good the time management is also can be exhausted.

No comments: