Sunday, October 17, 2010

Freaking Tired

Yes I had to put that title. I had red bull twice and chicken essence once in 3 weeks. So literally I am depending on supplementary every week now, in fact for the pass 30 years it never happened before.

I felt like going back to 4-5 years ago working with that bi-ache but this round, I am more mature in handling the matters and of course, they are more difficult to dealt with. Anyhow, it is not a simple task and the plan will determine the success for next 20 or 50 years. (hopefully... not).

Now although the process is very clear but the progress of getting it done is tedious and the best is, many different stupid ideas came in disrupting the plan and most importantly, more explanation and coordination. Cant I just do whatevereffing thing i wanted? Oh eff, I am effing tired..

No comments: