Sunday, October 17, 2010

Trsuted Fund

Sigh, I guess I am just not the type of person who is fortunate enough in making money through investment. Recently the trusted fund I have invested few years ago just 'achieve' a new low again. It was once rising high at the beginning but still the interest just enough to cover the very expensive processing fees. Therefore (and maybe) due to my greediness, I have waited slightly longer and **bang**! I hit the wall and the market just like riding the roller coaster, except it keeps falling and never rise anymore.

I thought perhaps it is just my problem but somehow and strange enough as it seems like most of my other friends also not making money from the trust fund. But on another hand, it seems like investing in gold coins seems to having great return. Compare with the trusted fund, the plus point of investing in gold coins is much stable and safe! I guess this is just the exact thing I needed now. Perhaps I should sell the share in trusted fund and pour all into this!!

No comments: