Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Over Debts!

My credit card bill is achieving the highest state in my 10 years life on debt. It is breaking 5 figure soon solely on my personal expense for this month. While it is heart aching but let's face the fact, as it is still mid of the month, the debt will continue rising up til end of the month!

I think I will continue to hold this never ending debt til the day I am 6 ft under and still repaying them, if I dont do something now. Of course, knowing this, I have started a side business as TW tour agent and organize the tour. But unfortunately that didnt bring me much fortune as yet, or to be exact, barely survive. But if I could use that money I earn from there and multiply it, that will be totally different story.

Question now is, what to buy or invest? I guess the only answer now is non other than investing in gold bullion!

No comments: