Friday, October 22, 2010

Sick again

Human gets sick, recovered, active, tired, get sick again and continue. That's usual but what is unusual for me is, the cycle happens too fast. I fall in sick again - same symptoms (cough, sore throat, fever, and perhaps flu later) in less than 3 months. The last ill happened since 3 months ago and continued for 2 months, and I can only active for less than 1 month now it hits me again.

What happened?? It was like neverending and this is very first time I encountered such symptoms. Colleague suggested me for a detail screening but I still couldnt think of a reason why. There must be a root cause for this but I still dont know why.. Perhaps age is catching up? Or environment is getting worse? Or feng shui not good? Or bad luck? Or too stress??

Anyhow, time to really take a rest. As since the reno begins, I never really did...

No comments: