Sunday, October 17, 2010

Shitty Collaboration

It is seriously upsetting working with them. Perhaps other will have the same problem when they work together. Or maybe, human just couldnt work with each other for too long or else everything will simply turn from sweetness to bitterness.

Well in fact the root cause was due to a very tiny matter but since everybody is so concern on this, thus the decision making always favorable to oneself instead of another. I guess this is just the common point where people start having issue, but depends on the other ends and see how they react towards the situation. In out case, it is obviously the worse and I always stuck in the middle trying to grease each other. Well no more, I give up for this round. Instead, I am happier if I can do all the thing by myself instead of relying on them.

And I suppose I have decided this earlier until that day...

No comments: