Thursday, October 28, 2010

Termites!

Bad news. The indon worker found termites parading the house when they remove the tiles from the wall. We are so panic as you know, termites are well known in destroying the house by chewing woods and eventually make the whole support hollow.

In view with that I have contacted few mainstream pest control company but the cost is sky high. Well, I dont mind paying the bill they have the quality and standard like Houston Pest Control. But looking at my budget now, I dont think I can afford the price.

In the contrary, neighbor keeps telling me that their roof top basically are gone within 10 years of residence there. This is troubling, as much as I want to save that cost for pest control, I think I still have no choice but to spend it. Please, any recommendation? My requirement is very simple, I just want the pest control to kill the termites, prevent general insects like ants, rats , lizard and the most important one - cockroaches!!

Best still, must warranty for 8-10 years. Please let me know if you know any provider with this kinda services??

No comments: