Monday, October 4, 2010

3.5 Hours

What can you do in 3.5 hours? Some can fly to another destination with totally different faces and places. Some can finish the work that been stuck in few weeks. Some can deliver a baby, or any other possible things. But what about sleep? I know some people they can survive with < 4 hours sleep daily. But seriously, I can't.

I was once told I am like the battery, where I need to recharge for 12 hours in order to stay awake for another 12 hours. And believe me, sleeping for 12 hours is not an unusual case for me. Basically it happens every week when I dont have to work. Of course, I hope this habit will stay continue until I old, as I know many couldnt sleep well when age is catching up!

Any how, back into the story, I actually just slept for 3.5 hours 2 days ago, and subsequently stay awake for 14 hours. It is such a great achievement for me and I feel so long for the whole day. Best of all, my mind was like swinging but surprisingly I achieved many productive tasks. I guess i am very good in time management. Hahaa..

No comments: