Sunday, October 17, 2010

2011 Budget Report

Came across the broadcast when I was commuting home from workplace. It makes me almost vomit blood and furiously bang all the machan if I didnt switch to other channel to smoothen my anger. Basically this whole report is stupid and creating opportunity for them to suck our blood sweat money.

All the items cost million, I was like what the eff you guys doing with our money? Why dont you just transfer it into their account since online banking is so freaking easy nowadays? It just make no effing different anyway. Really upsetting when this broadcast was out, and in fact I think all of us felt the same.

I dont know why am I still staying here. Friends are moving out, and some just barely survive yet still no return due to this lovely arrangement. I think one day they just gonna infest and die in one land since they love themselves so effing much. Somemore day2 also mention wanna preserve their stupid heritage, whatabout us then? Our is not heritage? Eff them all.

No comments: