Sunday, October 17, 2010

My Current Finance Report

Recently I really spend a lot. On top of the usual commitments and the monthly installment, I am forking out money for the renovation. That's not a big problem, cause what worries me the most are the subsequent things that come along with the reno like: Material, electrical appliances, rebuild cabling, piping, pest control etc etc which going to cost a huge chunk of money.

Moreover, I need to spend on the unnecessary yet very costly equipment like iphone 4, glasses, and bags etc. Which basically means my income simply cant cover all these spending. Although I have some casual investment fund on hands but again, the debt hole is just too huge to fill. Thus, I guess it is time to buy gold coins instead of spending on the materialistic world. At least this could bring me fortune which I could use it for more meaningful matters. I hope. haha..

No comments: