Sunday, November 7, 2010

Mind my mine

I think I need a holiday. Well I am having the public holiday and my job also gives me more than enough flexibility to do my own works but, I need a holiday that can rest my mind and soothe my tense.

Last time, I can calm myself down by sleeping. Recently, regardless of how long I slept, I just cant recover the tiredness. I dont know why I kept myself staying in this intense mode. I tried relaxing it by watching movie, picked up the harry potter series, sing song, tenji japanese buffet etc. But the tense just wont go away.

Sigh I guess the more relax I put myself into, the more pressure I will become - because that all cost like hell to me now. Furthermore, my friend is going Brazil and asking if I want to tag along for the free stay. Trust me, I am dying to want it but my conscious is telling me NO!! The airfare alone already cost few thousands, not to mentioned the 35-40 hours flight in eco class, and the spending in Brazil.

Sigh, I guess I just gotta let it go and pray hard that he is getting another long haul trips when I can afford it...

No comments: