Friday, December 24, 2010

Tiling

Thanks to that stupid contractor, we were asked to look for the tiling worker by ourself. Through up and down, in and out, we found this chinese man from my brother's friend. And the best is, this guy is the brother of the property agent who sold us the house. And this agent is my brother's ex-colleague. What a small world.

Again, at first, everything is great. Fast, efficient and nice work. While we still think we found somebody who is finally good at his work, who knows he failed us during the last piece of work - tiling on the car pouch. The story begins when I trusted him to give me the amount of tiles required to fill the car pouch, and he gave me the number which is quite high. I re-clarified the moment I made order, and he confirmed. Well, I had a slight of doubt but still, I trust his advice at that moment cause he is the pro in this right?

Somehow, it turned out that he had the wrong calculation and causes me bought extra few boxes of tiles. Which resulted me unable to return the goods and forfeit the money. I asked for his help to take over stock as he is working in this field, but somehow he refuses and accuses that I should responsible to my own procurement - because I was the one who bought it. I was like, WTF?? It was his calculation and it turned out my fault? Come on people, I dont know, please help me to decide who's fault is this?

I will release all the contractor and tiling company info once the entire process is over. Well, basically I am still putting hope they will do good, or else, sorry folks. See you in court.

No comments: