Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Replenish

Today marks the 6th day of Chinese New Year for 2011. Many chinese have returned from the long holiday and it was said that it is an auspicious day to start work. For me, I dont have the luxury to delay a day and I started work since yesterday.

To me, CNY is a festive, or rather an excuse for chinese like us to spend money. The amount we spent is unimaginably high as our traditions tend to tell us that we shall keep the money all year long and suppose to spend it all once a year. And i think that's why CNY is 15 days long, lest that we cannot finish our money.

But for people like me, I dont have the additional money that lasts for 15 days, hence I begin work as soon as possible. But even if I have, I will rather spend the money to buy gold coins, at least it gives me return that can fund my trip to japan this July...

No comments: