Friday, February 11, 2011

Mama Florist

Rest the JO aside, this year I have my own initiative. First, I wanna setup the business to keep my mom busy. She is a housewife, taken care of her children and many have left her wings except one still required her to take care of. But other than her usual profession, she is expert in turning the house, or any other place from ordinary to something extraordinary, by using her skill that she gained since her 20s - gardening.

She begins gardening her lawn, and then slowly to the house, and to other houses. Mainly she will use artificial flower, with some accessories to decorate the art piece that suites the desire spot. So far, all the comment we received is very positive, this in return gained her more confidence in exploring this area. My sis even sent her to flower arrangement class and she seems to learn better than expected.

Now, since she is too free, I guess it is time to set up this part time work to divert her focus. I hope she will like it, and of course, bring more fortune to herself so she can help out some of my burden.. muahahahaa.. what a bad son i am..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

buy valium online youtube sweet valium high - valium army drug test