Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Congratulations WL

It's 6.19 in the morning. Usually I am dead like a corpse in the bed now where alarm, rooster, sunshine, school buses or basically nothing in the world could wake me up.

Somehow, I woke up since 4.30am, with just 4 hours slept from 12.30 last night. I tried to go back to my dreamland but it was unsuccessful. I dont know the reason why but this is not the first time. Usually when this happened is because of something mental happened to me. This round, I think it was because of the wedding ceremony for one of my best friends during college. He is marrying to another college mate of mine, for their relationship that lasts nearly 10 years and finally blooming.

Although we seldom keep contact, and we met tiny few times a year, but each time we met we have laughters and unfinished topics. I think that's why I am invited to be his grooms mate, or what we call as heng dai. The best is, I didnt take leave for today, as i forgot this important date. Thus I am expected to be back to office after the ceremony, which I believe i can only make it with a bottle of red bull..

2 comments:

Yoke Fun said...

today is their registration?

Anonymous said...

nop, it's their morning ceremony lo..