Friday, December 24, 2010

Lousy Contractor

So far from what I observe, 80% out of 100 home owner who went through the renovation process will definitely complain about the contractor. I dont know about yours, perhaps you are just one of the very lucky ones, but for my case, I would say I am the most shitty one.

This contractor started with very polite and good attitude. Very logical and provide us good advices with what can be done, and not. Reno started smoothly with few workers, walls were demolished, parquets were soaked up, cabinets were down and all of these were done in a week.

Somehow, as we all know, it always require more effort to make things up instead of down. And the best is, the contractor cuts down the workers from 4 to 2, and subsequently down with 1. Furthermore this pity indon worker is expected to complete all the wall plastering, roof repair, toilet building, tiling, installation of toiletries etc. Come on, this is so effing ridiculous, and the whole damn reno been drag for over 4 months. I think I can build a mansion! Please give me some advice where can I make a complain?

No comments: