Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Blair Witch Project

Have you ever seen the movie called the 'Blair Witch Project'? Well I watched it last year alone at home. The show is talking about 3 youngsters trying to complete their year-end project and therefore search for the real witch. The film shows in black and white and was self-recorded.

As much as I amazed by this 'documentary' but I almost ended up vomiting in front of toilet bowl. No, it is not because of the gore or violent scenes but the shake of the screen and spinning causes my nausea. Nevertheless this was really one of the best show I have ever watched. Although at the end all of the students either went missing or death. But I still wondering how they made this movie, until I understand it was actually edited with the help from the stock footage video.

Interested in watching? Well my advice to you is - be prepared for a paper bag and rest your eyes after each 15 minutes.

No comments: