Monday, August 20, 2007

Facial Treatment

After being suffered from the acne skin problem for about a year, I am quite 'knowledgeable' with the facial products and the usage. Until today although my skin has improved better but some scars are still remains obvious. Some times even have minor outbreak but manageable.

Thanks to the lesson learned I am very precautious with the products and most importantly choosing the correct skin solution center. I have try New York skin care before to run the treatment. I prefer this skincare because all of the beauticians has went through the cosmetology schools. Most important they are certified by the New York Center to apply the products and provide the professional services.

As a conclusion, I think I will continue to use their products.

No comments: